Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Science FYI

Dear Parent or Guardian,

Students received back an "Acceleration" exit card quiz from me today.  They can and should see me to make corrections on it!  Students should also make corrections on their Rainy Day Morning Inquiry assessment.  To date, I've only seen a handful of corrections/retests.  If your son or daughter is saying that they don't have homework, that is something that they can do.

My deadline for accepting student work is Wednesday, June 12th.  If you have any questions about how your son or daughter is doing or if they owe work in science class, please check powerschool or email me at rdecicco@mtsd-vt.org.  Unfortunately, I'm only available to meet with students during lunch and afterschool.  They may have to make arrangements with you/take the late bus in order to meet with me.  I'm encouraging all students to finish off the school year in a strong fashion.  Doing a little bit of work now will go a long way!  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment