Monday, December 17, 2012

Science 7/8 Wish List

Mr. DeCicco’s Holiday Wish List
As the holiday season approaches many people are appreciative of all around them. Sometimes this includes teachers or classrooms. I am always grateful that others are so thoughtful. I am delighted when I can give these thoughtful gifts back to the classroom. This is what gives me joy as a teacher. This benefits all students. I understand this is a wish list and there are no expectations for families to buy for the classroom.
Wish List Materials:
Magnets, Markers (all colors), Colored Pencils, Tape Measure, Sharpies, Sticker Labels, Staplers, Dry Erase Markers (thick/thin), Poster Paper (large sheets), Scissors, Meter Sticks, Book Stands, 3 Ring Binders, Construction Paper, Paper Clips, Brass Fasteners, Pens (blue/black), Folders with Pockets, 3-4 Backpacks OR other basic supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment